Rifle/Shotgun Compact Holster GUNSLINGER CORRAL™
- A fully adjustable support hook Supports the weight of the weapon.
- Can transfer up to 100% of the weight of the rifle from the shoulder.
- So secure, when properly adjusted, 'HANDS FREE' can be achieved.
- Attaches to your belt or Waist-Strap
- Can be attached to your Backpack
- About the size of a Wallet
- The holster will fit most rifles and shotguns
- MADE IN THE USA and Built to Last
- Work's with a standard type adjustable sling
- Invented by former Military Police Officer
- Weighing less than 7 oz., You Won't Notice it When Not in Use
- No Messy Straps or Screws to Ad to Your Weapon
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. Beat it up. Try it out. If you aren't happy send it back no questions asked!
World's First Patented Rifle/Shotgun Holster
If your not familiar with the Gunslinger Corral™, compact rifle/shotgun holster, the following information will help explain...Why a rifle holster? What's a rifle holster? How does it work? How many ways I can use it? Will it work with my pack? Will it work with my gun? Techniques & troubleshooting. If you have any other questions give us an email or call, we'll be happy to help.
For those of you who already know all the "ins & outs" of the Ultimate Rifle Transport, keep checking back. We are adding new information regarding the latest use and technique regularly.
Why a Rifle/Shotgun Holster?
Would you believe that there are a whole lot of people have asked this question? The trouble is that there has never been an example of a compact rifle holster to make sense of -until now. A pistol holster makes sense, doesn't it?. Who wouldn't have a holster for their pistol? A pistol holster is generally small, unintrusive and pretty darn handy when you are not using (or planning to use) your gun. Generally,( in most every case we know of) rifles and shotguns are a lot longer, heavier and just plain harder to carry -we are all sure too agree on that one. We all have been stumbling about the bush (along with grand-dad) for many years struggling with our rifles with only a sling to aid in transporting your firearm. Some of us even have resorted to "Pistol Hunting" or some crazy "sling contraption" to try and ease the burden of lugging our rifles and shotguns.
What is a Compact Rifle/Shotgun Holster?
1. Rifle Holster mounted to belt. .............2. Lower (rifle) stock - holstered
Complete access to your weapon in seconds!
1. Remove the Safety Strap 2. Lift lower stock from support hook 3. Ready for Draw
How it Works
There are several methods to use the Gunslinger Corral rifle/shotgun holster. We'll go through them one at a time. Click on a link to see the Details & Photo's.
Back Carry Front Carry
Holstered Carry Side Carry
Will it Work With my Backpack?
The Gunslinger Corral ™ rifle/shotgun holster can easily be mounted to the side and used with a day pack. The "Universal Backpack Attachment" is added to the pack's shoulder harness for added stability & smooth access. If you have a large frame pack and have no room for a weapon behind your shoulder, a front carry will be the best method of rifle transport. Keep in mind that your rifle sling is not needed for the front carry position. Most quality backpacks have a waist strap that allows for belt-mounted hunting accessories. If your pack doesn't, don't worry -you can easily wear the holster on a separate belt beneath the pack's waist strap.
Will it Work With My Gun?
The Gunslinger Corral ™ compact rifle holster is Fully Adjustable, designed to fit beneath the "pistol grip" of a rifle or shotgun (the little bump on the lower stock found beneath the trigger guard found on most rifles & shotguns). The holster is not designed to work with weapons that do not have a prominent pistol grip type stock. For the Rear and the side carry positions, a standard type adjustable rifle sling will be required. The "Kansas" and the front carry methods do not require a sling.
Dont Believe Us? Watch The Video!